Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect personal information through this website when you voluntarily supply us with such information (e.g. self-subscribing for email push notifications from the website). You generally are not required to provide any information about yourself when you visit this website. You may provide us with personally identifiable information by email or some other means.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the website, including:
- Your browser type and operating system
- Websites that referred/linked you to unitedformedicalresearch.org
- Pages you view and links you click on within the website
- Information collected through cookies* and other similar tracking technologies
We may use information that we collect through this website for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with information you request and respond to correspondence we receive from you;
- Perform website analyses to improve the user experience and quality of our website;
- And as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline – and is shared only on a need to know basis in order to assist you with a request or improve the website user experience.
Throughout the website, you may encounter links to other websites or online services.